Desert Shine Jewelry on Etsy

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Time Flies

It's been a while since I posted here.  We've been so busy.  Did 2 shows in March...a 10-day show and a 3-day show.  Great response to both makes me rethink my plans about doing shows.  I may try and do more this winter.

In May, we left AZ and headed north to WA.  We've been here for a couple of weeks now and I feel as if I've been flying around in a tornado.  So many people to see.  We went camping with family last weekend in Ilwaco and spent the day on the beach, playing with our youngest Grandchild.  He's so cute!

I received an order to custom wire wrap 12 stones!  That kept me busy, I'll tell ya...  I finished the last one yesterday and got them all in the mail today.  Now I need to get busy replenishing my inventory.  I plan to do a 4 day show in July at Ocean Shores WA.  Should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment